Friday, 9 September 2011

Venice Beach, LA.

Booo, my last post about my holiday in America! Although it was just over a month ago that I came back!

Venice Beach, LA. 
Driving from San Francisco back to LA, had to divert through Bakersfield, where we saw a farmer crop dusting!

Venice Beach, LA.
Saw a custom version of the car we were driving!

Venice Beach, LA.
Our room at Venice Suites (check me out in the mirror haha!)

Venice Beach, LA.
Our room from the other side.

Venice Beach, LA.
The view onto Venice Beach from the front window of our hotel.

Venice Beach, LA.
There was a rumour going around that the Red Hot Chilli Peppers were filming their new video at Venice Beach, turned out it was true!

Venice Beach, LA.
Another police horse :3

Venice Beach, LA.
Venice Beach, LA.
Venice Beach, LA.
Red Hot Chilli Peppers!

Venice Beach, LA.
The next morning we went to eat at Zeldas Deli (bf loves Zelda games!)

Venice Beach, LA.
We caught a bus to Santa Monaca, and saw the Navy Seals parachute in!

Venice Beach, LA.
We went to a nearby mall and found a puppy shop, which I don't know if it is cruel or not...

Venice Beach, LA.
Then had some ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery!

Venice Beach, LA.
Venice Beach, LA.
Venice Beach, LA.
Walked all the way back from Santa Monica to Venice Beach in the sea! I got tar all over my feet =/

Venice Beach, LA.
The sunset at Venice Beach

Venice Beach, LA.
Much better picture of the sunset

Venice Beach, LA.
On our last day we went shopping at The Grove! Where we saw Simon Helberg who plays Howard Wollowitz in The Big Bang Theory! (Shame no pic!)

Venice Beach, LA.
We also went to see the La Brea tar pits!

Venice Beach, LA. 
Nooo elephant! D:
 
Venice Beach, LA. 
Our last dinner in America: Cheesecake Factory.
 
Venice Beach, LA. 
A double decker tram! And thats my last photograph from America :( 
 
I hope you enjoyed my holiday snaps! Next trip planned: New York in March! :D

TTFN x

No comments:

Post a Comment