Monday, 8 August 2011

Hollywood, LA.

Welcome to the first post about my holiday! :D
I was in America from the 11th July until the 2nd August, but I am going to bring you my holiday in little bite sized posts!
This first post is about my first 5 days in America in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California!

Hollywood, LA
Our first glimpse of Hollywood!

Hollywood, LA
Our room at the Days Inn!

Hollywood, LA

Hollywood, LA
On our first night in LA, we decided to go and see Steel Panther at The House of Blues!

Hollywood, LA
On our second day in Hollywood we decided to do some touristy things!

Hollywood, LA
Outside Grauman's Chinese theatre!

Hollywood, LA
Live long and prosper!

Hollywood, LA
The car we hired for 3 weeks, Dodge Charger, in bright orange!

Hollywood, LA
Stood in Rodeo Drive. Amazing shopping place!

Hollywood, LA
Just about to go and see Wednesday 13!

Hollywood, LA

Hollywood, LA
Wednesday 13 At the Whiskey A Go Go.

Hollywood, LA
Eating a giant cookie at Universal Studios!

Hollywood, LA
Went to see Animal Actors! Look at the kitty! ^^


Next blog post: Disneyland! :D
TTFN x

3 comments:

  1. Wow - looks like your having an amazing time - have fun sweetie <3
    Nemo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time. Think I might need to head out over there and take a look at California for myself.

    Timothy Nies
    Majitorium.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I had such an awesome time, and I will be going back as soon as I can! :)

    ReplyDelete