Thursday, 7 July 2011

Holiday Countdown: 4 Days & Richard Cheese!

America Countdown:
4 Days

It's really not long until holiday now! I have my suitcase partly packed, all my plane ride snacks are bought, and I have more mechanical pencil lead! Ha!

Last night, I was fortunate enough to land a spare ticket to see Richard Cheese and Lounge Against The Machine in London! It was a brilliant gig, and for anyone that doesn't know what Richard Cheese is, he does lounge covers of lots of different types of songs, here's a video of Down With The Sickness!


During the performance we were not allowed to use flash photography, but towards the end Richard announced that we could take photo's with flash, at this point it was like a flash photography mob! Everyone's flash started going off! So I thought I would take this opportunity to take some photo's myself!

Richard Cheese
Richard Cheese and Lounge Against The Machine
Richard Cheese
Richard Cheese

Now I think I shall queue up some blog post's for when I am away!
TTFN x

No comments:

Post a Comment