Friday, 8 July 2011

Holiday Countdown: 3 Days & My Hairstyles!

America Countdown:
3 Days

For this post I thought I would post up a few of my past hairstyles and colours! I haven't included any of my dreads, as there are sooo many! That might be left for another post at some point :)
These are in a rough chronological order, but I firstly dyed my hair pink and then went pink/black, but I dont have any photographs of that, and I don't want to repeat myself too much!
Enjoy!

Hairstyle 1 - Natural Brown
Natural brown hair, chest length. Nothing done with it!

Hairstyle 2 - Black, Pink Fringe & Extentions
Dyed black, with a pink fringe. Has black nail tipped extensions all over.

Hairstyle 3 - Dyed Pink
Bleached and dyed my hair pink!

Hairstyle 4 - Bleached Blonde
Bleached blonde!

Hairstyle 5 - Dyed Blue
Dyed blue!

Hairstyle 6 - Dyed Blue & Extentions
Dyed blue with nail tipped extensions in matching colour, also with a black streak.

Hairstyle 7 - Faded Blue Cut Short
Faded blue to a turquoise, cut really short to help my undercut grow out.

Hairstyle 8 - Dyed Pink with Clip In Extentions
Current hairstyle! Dyed pink, and worn with clip in pink extensions.


TTFN x

3 comments:

  1. The blue and the turquoise are my faves...but then they're my fave colours! have a fantastic time in the good ol' US of A :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Niesje!

    Aww thanks! Im getting more pink put in tomorrow though! But I have about 3 pots of turquoise left, so maybe turquoise in my future? Will do! And I will do plenty of blog post's when I get back on it! :D

    ReplyDelete