Friday, 1 July 2011

Holiday Countdown: 10 Days & Outfits

America Countdown:
10 Days

Today I tried on some of my boohoo holiday purchases!

Chloe Ruffle Lace Skirt Dress in IvoryChloe Ruffle Lace Skirt Dress in Ivory with Belt
Chloe Ruffle Lace Skirt Dress in Ivory with and without the Belt

Leah Lace Dress in IvoryLeah Lace Dress in Ivory with Belt
Leah Lace Dress in Ivory with and without the Belt

Darcy Knotted Maxi Dress in CharcoalDarcy Knotted Maxi Dress in Charcoal With New Look Belt
Darcy Knotted Maxi Dress in Charcoal with and without New Look Belt


Also dear readers, help! I have a belt that I absolutely adore, however I can not wear it because it is faulty! What could I possibly do about it?

Faulty Flower Belt
Faulty Belt Clasp
The clasp is completely flat, meaning while your wearing it, it just falls off.

Also today I sent back the 'Leah' dress as I really didn't like the way it looked!
TTFN x

No comments:

Post a Comment