Monday, 20 June 2011

Picture Meme - Day 25

Countdowns:
My birthday - 4 days
America - 21 days

Well today has been jam packed full of sorting stuff out! I really need to start sorting my room out soon, getting everything tidied away and in order, and find somewhere for my exhibition table to go! At the moment it is just sat in the middle of my room, rather in the way!
I finally have Friday all sorted, going out for a meal with my nearest and dearest! Been a bit stressful having to text loads of people to find out who can come, but I think I finally have it all sorted out! Although I still have Bournemouth to sort out, which is going to be daunting!

I just uploaded another Summer Snapshot book to my Etsy! It is a pink off print book!
Summer Snapshot Book - Front PageSummer Snapshot Book - Back Page
Summer Snapshot Pink - Reportage Screen Printed Book Off Print @ Etsy

This one is an off print as I accidentally printed the front cover on the back! But the inside of the book is the same as the full price ones :)

Picture Meme - Day 25
Day 25 - A picture that you edited
Snapeee edit! Me and simon! <3
I recently downloaded an app called Snapeee, and I think it has to be the best purikura app ever! And I don't even think it is designed for that! It has a community element to it, but I haven't followed anyone yet.

Entire theme under cut.
TTFN x


Day 01 - A picture of yourself
Day 02 - A picture of what you wore today
Day 03 - A picture of what you did today
Day 04 - A picture of where you went today
Day 05 - A picture of your morning
Day 06 - A picture that inspires you
Day 07 - A picture that makes you cry
Day 08 - A picture of yourself
Day 09 - A picture of what you had for lunch
Day 10 - A picture of what you like to do
Day 11 - A picture of your favourite drink
Day 12 - A picture of your favourite food
Day 13 - A picture of your friends
Day 14 - A picture of your favourite teacher(s)
Day 15 - A picture of yourself
Day 16 - A picture of your dream cell phone
Day 17 - A picture of your mp3 player
Day 18 - A picture of your room
Day 19 - A picture of your favourite musical instrument(s)
Day 20 - A picture of where you want to honeymoon
Day 21 - A picture that makes you think of your loved one
Day 22 - A picture of yourself
Day 23 - A picture that describes your life
Day 24 - A picture of what you did today
Day 25 - A picture that you edited
Day 26 - A picture that makes you angry
Day 27 - A picture of you more than 10 years ago
Day 28 - A picture of what you wore today
Day 29 - A picture of yourself
Day 30 - A picture of you and your best friend

3 comments:

  1. oh you moving to Bournemouth? I used to live there, very pretty but the people are crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore your pink hair *-*

    like your blog ^^, new follower :D

    ---
    http://njennifer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. No no, I was just going to Bournemouth for the day! But I wanted a lot of people to travel down, which I had to sort out haha. Got a few people to go in the end :)

    And thank you Jennifer! :DDD x

    ReplyDelete