Friday, 10 June 2011

Picture Meme - Day 18 & 19

Today was my one and only day of invigilating my show, and it wasn't too bad! Started at 10am and then stayed until 1.30pm. The first couple of hours flew by, but then it dragged! Never mind.
It will soon be time to take it all down again, hopefully Monday evening but if not, Tuesday morning. I am working on some artwork at the moment hopefully to be published in the What I Wore Today book! But I need to get a motor on, as the deadline is my birthday, 24th June! Eek! (Two weeks today! ^^)

Picture Meme - Day 18
Day 18 - A picture of your room
Christmas 2010
Well I forgot to take a picture of my room this morning, so this will have to do! Its from this Christmas just gone, of the LED curtain I had in my room, doesn't it look lovely!? Just need a house to put it in now...:P

Picture Meme - Day 19
Day 19 - A picture of your favourite musical instrument(s)
My new car! Picked it up today!  Hyundai i10!
I'd have to say the horn on my car :P Haha!

Entire theme under cut.
TTFN x


Day 01 - A picture of yourself
Day 02 - A picture of what you wore today
Day 03 - A picture of what you did today
Day 04 - A picture of where you went today
Day 05 - A picture of your morning
Day 06 - A picture that inspires you
Day 07 - A picture that makes you cry
Day 08 - A picture of yourself
Day 09 - A picture of what you had for lunch
Day 10 - A picture of what you like to do
Day 11 - A picture of your favourite drink
Day 12 - A picture of your favourite food
Day 13 - A picture of your friends
Day 14 - A picture of your favourite teacher(s)
Day 15 - A picture of yourself
Day 16 - A picture of your dream cell phone
Day 17 - A picture of your mp3 player
Day 18 - A picture of your room
Day 19 - A picture of your favourite musical instrument(s)
Day 20 - A picture of where you want to honeymoon
Day 21 - A picture that makes you think of your loved one
Day 22 - A picture of yourself
Day 23 - A picture that describes your life
Day 24 - A picture of what you did today
Day 25 - A picture that you edited
Day 26 - A picture that makes you angry
Day 27 - A picture of you more than 10 years ago
Day 28 - A picture of what you wore today
Day 29 - A picture of yourself
Day 30 - A picture of you and your best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment