Monday, 4 April 2011

Spring Cleaning!

Sorry its looking a little messy around here, as the title says, im doing a bit of spring cleaning! Well, im not really. I am changing everything :D
Its going to look amazing when it is finished, and then everything should tie in together like my twitter, blog, website etc!
Apart from that I have been working like a trooper on my university projects! Which reminds me I need to get everything finalised for my very first project today, to hand in tomorrow (brain live a sieve!)
Also my iPhone (3rd 3GS!) decided to corrupt on me! So I phoned up 02, and I paid to upgrade as such to an iPhone 4, fingers crossed there will be nooo problems with this phone, otherwise I will be very unhappy!
Just means at the moment I wont be tweeting as much, trying to work stuff out on weight watchers is also a nightmare haha!
Heres a pic of my phone in the meantime, proper old school! :D
Photo on 2011-04-04 at 00.13
Thats all for now, keep your eyes peeled for my layout changes! :)
TTFN x

No comments:

Post a Comment