Thursday, 28 April 2011

Picture Meme - Day 1

I was just having a quick look through my blog on livejournal, which I havent written in, in forever. And I found a 30 day picture meme, which I gave up on around day 17 or so, thought it would be pretty interesting to post up here!
Heres the full theme:
Day 01 - A picture of yourself
Day 02 - A picture of what you wore today
Day 03 - A picture of what you did today
Day 04 - A picture of where you went today
Day 05 - A picture of your morning
Day 06 - A picture that inspires you
Day 07 - A picture that makes you cry
Day 08 - A picture of yourself
Day 09 - A picture of what you had for lunch
Day 10 - A picture of what you like to do
Day 11 - A picture of your favourite drink
Day 12 - A picture of your favourite food
Day 13 - A picture of your friends
Day 14 - A picture of your favourite teacher(s)
Day 15 - A picture of yourself
Day 16 - A picture of your dream cell phone
Day 17 - A picture of your mp3 player
Day 18 - A picture of your room
Day 19 - A picture of your favourite musical instrument(s)
Day 20 - A picture of where you want to honeymoon
Day 21 - A picture that makes you think of your loved one
Day 22 - A picture of yourself
Day 23 - A picture that describes your life
Day 24 - A picture of what you did today
Day 25 - A picture that you edited
Day 26 - A picture that makes you angry
Day 27 - A picture of you more than 10 years ago
Day 28 - A picture of what you wore today
Day 29 - A picture of yourself
Day 30 - A picture of you and your best friend

Bump it hairstyle for today!
So! Day 01 - A picture of yourself.


As for my lists from my last blog post:
★ Finish logo
★ Sort out blog graphic/s
★ Sort out Etsy shop graphic
★ Sort out moonfruit website
★ Start designing business cards
★ Save & print more images
★ Focus on male side of weightloss etc.
★ Save & print more text
★ Start layering more stuff in photoshop and in sketchbook
★ Cut out and finish binding 1st project book
★ Print out 1st project A2 illustration
★ Stick in ALL research for 1st project into sketchbooks and anotate

So I have a couple of things done, lol!
TTFN x

3 comments:

  1. The theme looks great! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab hair! I got 2 Gerbils yesterday - Batman and Alfred...they're girls but heyho! Sorry I missed you today. I like te idea of doing one of these photo things but not sure I'd keep it up, eek!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Daniel! :)

    And thanks Jay! Oooo! I must come over and see them at some point! XD Thats ok, I would of seen you but Simons car is broken so im playing taxi at the moment. And yeah I know what you mean, ive already missed day 2! Lol xx

    ReplyDelete