Thursday, 7 April 2011

Etsy Shop Update

Just a mini collage of a few of my favourite items in my shop currently:

EARRINGS Red Two Star - Beaded Chain    *  FLORAL Pink And White Cameo Earrings - Faux Pearl    *  WHITE Faux Pearl Bracelet - Clear Glass Beaded And Faux Pearl
BROWNS BLACKS Bracelet - Glass Beaded Bead Elastic    *  PINKS PURPLES Bracelet - Glass Beaded Bead ElasticCHRISTMAS GREEN Faux Pearl Bracelet - Elasticated Glass Beaded
METAL Cameo Necklace - Metal Bow Chain MailSWEET LOLITA SWANS IN LOVE Cameo Necklace - White Mint Faux Pearl Red Glass BeadedHAPPY BIRTHDAY Necklace - Cake Slice Long Chain

Each is a clickable link through to the listing on Etsy :)
I update my Etsy everyday now! I am still listing expired listings, but have plenty of new stuff to upload after that :) So always keep coming back to check for updates!
TTFN x

No comments:

Post a Comment