Wednesday, 9 March 2011

3 Months...

...3 Months left at Uni and then we are finished, and have to put up our exhibition.
I really do suck at blogging too. I need to sort that out.
However for the past 2 days all I have been doing is typing, as my dissertation is due in on the 22nd, AHHHH.
Panic mode engaged.
Its the boyfriends birthday on Monday too.
Panic mode elevated!
Will be busy from Friday until Monday!
Only time I have to work on my dissertation is tomorrow and Saturday, then Tuesday onwards...Fook!
I will get this damn thing finished, and to a good standard however. Even if I have to stay up every night next week, I am really getting into this corset lark!
I know a lot more now than I did going into this topic, which I think is always a good idea, although I find it hilarious when a book, quotes a book, which is usually quoting another book. So i'll be quoting that book, quoting another book, quoting another book! LOL X_X.
Anyways, sleep is calling.
TTFN x

3 comments:

  1. You are one busy been chicka!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bee! Dammit, not been!!!! Roll on tomorrow and some wine!

    ReplyDelete