Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Halloween Photopost!

My friend got back on the internet a lot quicker than I thought she would! Here is a photo post of my halloween!
Friday!
Friday5
Posing with a zombie and a sailor!

Friday2
Trying to do a typical black metal cheese platter pose! (If that name didnt exsist, it sure does now!)

Halloween 3
Love this picture so much as it is such a contrast! XD

Saturday!
Saturday9
Best kind of outfit shot I have really! The socks and shoes are nothing to be gawking over anywhos! XD

Saturday20
All stood ready and waiting to hit the town!

Saturday1
Sat in Revolution and we got our photo taken!

Saturday11
Me and my lovely :)

Saturday29
I asked these two lovely stilt walkers if I could have my picture taken with them! No idea who the guy on the left is, haha!

Hope you all had brilliant halloween weekends!
TTFN x

No comments:

Post a Comment