Monday, 8 November 2010

Alton Towers Fireworks!

Blogging has taken a bit of a nose dive around here, eep!
I have been so busy trying to concentrate on Uni work, and the dissertation to go along-side it, I just haven't had a chance to think about what to blog or anything to do with my website or shop.
I shall get back into the swing of things soon, even if it is only once a week or something!
My project work at the moment is going really well, experimenting on photoshop with how my drawings can look and feel, hoping to get some feedback in our crit sessions just so I can take it all a step forward!
Here's a sneaky peak!
WIP
ANY constructive criticism is appreciated :)

Also this weekend just gone me and my other half went up to Alton Towers on the 5th for bonfire night! Was an amazing day, got soaked! And thoroughly enjoyed the fireworks! Here are a couple of pics I took:
Alton Towers Fireworks 5/11/10
Alton Towers Fireworks 5/11/10
Alton Towers Fireworks 5/11/10
Alton Towers Fireworks 5/11/10
My favorite part had to be the th13teen part of the fireworks display! Which was the beginning chunk of fireworks, I found an awesome video on youtube of the fireworks, this is only part one of three, the other two parts are on the owners youtube account here :) Enjoy!

TTFN x

No comments:

Post a Comment